Tuesday, May 8, 2012

4 Months!!

We are at the 4 month mark and in honor of this momentes  occasion I am going to name off EVERYTHING we have done!! Just so I can brag a bit :)
1. location chosen
2. Rental list complete
3. Dj chosen, and music list sent
4. Table decor done
5. bridesmaids outfits done
6. guest list decor and sign in stuff bought and purchased
7. Fittings appointments set
8. Photographers booked
9. Hair and makeup booked, and trial apt set
10.Food list and cost calculated
11. and spending every weekend working on the venue :)
12. Script done, and ready to send to the officiant
13. Thank you notes done
 *There is a LOT more, but all little things I have been working on
I can't believe in 4 months I get to marry my best friend, I couldn't be happier. I feel so lucky that I have such an amazing person to share the rest of my life with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment