Monday, May 21, 2012

Head to Toe Prep

Sorry it's been awhile since I have blogged. I have been on a little bit of a wedding hiatus, but now I am back. The only thing for now to talk about that I have been up to lately is I started by beauty regimen for the wedding. It was on my checklist on my "knot" account and so I figured I would give it a whirl.  
http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-beauty-tips/bridal-beauty-secrets/articles/head-to-toe-bridal-beauty-prep-guide.aspx
I have been using an apricot scrub, hot oil in my hair, oatmeal masks, and taking a once a day multi vitamin.
I don't know how much of a difference it will all make in the end, but I sure feel pretty now!! :) This week will be a busy one making schedules and checklist since we are fast approaching the 100 day mark <3
I promise to write more then just once this week since I know you all have missed me so much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment