Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feeling Loved

Today, I am feeling very loved, and supported. I am overwhelmed by all of the support, and help everyone is offering through this process. (and I am more then happy to accept) Just a few day's ago I was feeling very down over just a few people's negativity, and I forgot to look at the bigger picture at all of those who love Scott and I. The one's who are overjoyed, and wanting to be a part of this special chapter in our lives. So to those of you who have offered your helping hand, and lent your encouraging words THANK YOU!!!
and to top off my already AMAZING mood Scott and I got our outfits picked out for our engagement photos!
One more thing off the check off list :)

4 comments:

  1. Is there argyle involved? ;) And/or funky socks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be Scott and I if there wasn't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth. I have been waiting for this day for a looooooooooooooooong time! What has it been since HS, going on three years?! Seriously people. We aren't getting any younger. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kaila, and we just celbrated our 4 year anniversary last month =)

    ReplyDelete