Saturday, December 3, 2011

Countdown

I am addicted to Theknot.com and they have a countdown on display each time you sign in :) Love it. I signed on today to this

Jennifer + Scott

September 8, 2012
280 days to go!
 
I got those butterflies in my stomach, and a little excited. To some 280 days may seem like a long time, but in wedding planning time that means eeeek. I have started marking deadlines for some things (makes me feel better) by January I will sit and make a large calender with a checklist on what needs to be completed each month. Since I am making almost everything for the wedding I need some structure so I am not rushing through it all to do it last minute.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if I can help any way. I love crafts, though I'm not super creative, I am a good listener and love to follow directions. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, I am sure once it gets closer to I will need LOTS of help :)

    ReplyDelete