Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lame Cheese Ball

Ok, for those of you that REALLY know me I am a cheese ball. I love sappy love stories, and can rewatch them over and over. One of my weakness's like so many others is Twilight. That probably makes me a lame cheese ball, but that's okay. I have seen the newest one Breaking Dawn part 1, a few times (embarrassed to say how many) I can't help it, Edward says things that every woman wishes her man would say on their wedding day "No measure of time with you is enough, but let's start with forever," and most of you are probably shaking your head at me, and yelling it's a movie. But, that doesn't mean I cant swoon over it. :) I just hope that my wedding day will give me those same feeling of complete and total bliss like I know those characters feel, all calm and just happy.
Twilight wedding :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment