Monday, January 23, 2012

One small task for wedding planning kind!!!

Today I finished a project that I had on my list, and I think I pretty much dominated it :) haha!! it wasn't a hard one (probably my easiest) but still feels good to have something done. My plan is to get all of the tidiest tasks done ahead of time so I am not overwhelmed as it gets closer, and if I do the things now then I can't change my mind!! AGAIN! As it get's closer I may have to enlist a task force to help me accomplish it all, even the easiest one's still take me forever when i do it on my own. So, look out close friends and family!!! :)

The goal: I posted this previously
 Mission accomplished: GO ME!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH! I saw these the other day somewhere online and wanted to make these. They look fabulous. Now I know I can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so easy, I used lace fabric instead of lace ribbon and cut it into strips it worked so much easier!

    ReplyDelete