Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wedding showcase

Today marks 8 months until I get to marry my best friend, and what better way to spend it then with one of my bridesmaids, and my coordinator at the Oregon wedding showcase in Portland. http://oregonweddingshowcase.com/ I took the train up from Eugene to Portland and felt super motivated, and worked on wedding stuff the whole way
At the showcase I got to try so many yummy cakes, one stood out a double fudge chocolate one :) I also got to watch the fashion show which I think hurt me more then helped. lol. I thought I had locked down the whole design for my dress ( I was originally in between 2 different skirt designs) and after seeing both types I am back in sketch mode. :(. Despite that though I had lots of fun, it was good to get Brittney and Marisa's input on alot of things, as well as see all of the displays. Fingers crossed that I win one of the drawings :)
On the way back home I was WAY less motivated.....
and all my ride home consisted of was a nap, and a red bull :) pretty successful day! Thanks gals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment