Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Excited

Lately, I have been feeling over the moon excited to be getting married. I can't believe it, at first I was so stressed, and now I couldn't feel more relaxed about the whole thing. How could I not with all of the amazing support I have from our beautiful friends and family. I have laid down our table decor and already starting work on it, and have almost finished the song list for the ceremony. (2 things I was on edge about) We have to wait for bridesmaids dresses, since my soon to be Sister in law is due in April (eeek) and I am very relived for this delay so I have time before that becomes a priority. I am assembling our first invitation since my aunt won't be here for the wedding I wanted to giver her's to her as soon as possible. I am very excited to share as much of this with her as I can. And lastly, I have been having fun practicing how I will sign my "new" name!! Let me just say that after almost 23 years of signing Jennifer Williams, I am so relieved to have 7 more months to practice Jennifer Boyer.
I have the cutest friends, this was on my desk at work last night :) Love you Shelby :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and I have lost ten pounds since I got engaged :) woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Jen I'm excited that you're excited. :]]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited. It has taken alot for me to not be stressed. but, this is supposed to be one of the happiest day's of my life, and that means stress free :)

    ReplyDelete