Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Love Story

 
1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We have been together for 4 1/2 years 

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
We went to school together from Elementary school thru high school together. We officially "met" going into our senior year, we were at registration sitting with a group of mutual friends. Scott was talking and had made a comment about no one listening, and to everyone's surprise I spoke up that I was. That week we began talking, and I had slipped to a close friend Tianna that I thought he was cute, and she should drop a subtle hint to him. She walked right up to him and told him I thought he was hot, and that day he asked me to go golfing with him. That marked our first official "date" We hung out as just friends for a couple of months and went to homecoming together. Until October 12, 2007 Scott sat right across from me, and put on some cute music. "Picture of you by the last goodnight" and texted to me I want you to be my gal.


3. If married, how long have you been married?
We will be getting married on September 8, 2012 :) and I couldn't be more excited

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?  
We will be getting married at Scott's parents house in Junction City. It will be a small wedding with maybe 100 guests. This holds special meaning to us, since his house was where he asked me to be his girlfriend :)


5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? 
Scott has alot of nicknames for me some that are appropriate for on here are; cinnamon bear, Jenjafer or Jengy. I have tried for years to come up with one for Scott, scooter pie, scotch tape, butterscotch, Honey bear... and he hates them all lol! Some day I will get a good one :)

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
I could spend the rest of my life listing off what I love about Scott. He is so caring, and sweet. He keeps me grounded, and calm. He is incredibly smart, and does whatever he can to make me feel special and loved every day.  He is the first person I have ever been able to completely be myself around. That is way more then 3, so I will move on :)

7. Tell us how he proposed? 
On November 15, 2011 I came home from work, and then late night girls night with Scott's sister in law. To what I thought was an empty house, I walked upstairs to our bedroom to find a wooden chest full of mementos of mine and Scott's future life together a key to our first home, onesie's caramel candies for when we grow old, and ending with a ring box with a note telling me to come downstairs were Scott was waiting on one knee and if I wasn't already balling he had a beautiful speech prepared (kept secret between us) and asked me to be his wife, I said Yes! I soon found out that he had waited outside my Mom's work to ask her permission while I was at work, and also called my dad to ask his :) He amazes me every day with how thoughtful he is



8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberrieschampagne, and rose petals?
None of the above, every year Scott makes me dinner, this year was seasoned Salmon :) YUM! 


9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Pop in movies, and relax. Scott and I love watching t.v. show's together so I fully enjoy relaxing on the couch together!

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
We are planning to go to Greece next summer :) I am so excited!

11. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Make time for one another, and communication. I can't stress how important both of those are :)

12.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.
This sums us up in a nut shell

No comments:

Post a Comment