Monday, March 12, 2012

Paper Party

Sunday was my Paper Party, and it was a success!! I had alot of fun. My mom missed out, but I am sure as it get's closer to the wedding there will be plenty for her to help out with. In attendance I had Scott's mom Kim, Ms. Brittney 2, Scott's grandma, and my two sisters. We got all 80 invites done, and stuffed as well as half of the ceremony bells. It only took us 31/2 hours. I am sure that everyone who went to this will be screening my calls when I need any future help. ;) I am so thankful for all of the amazing people I have in my life who have been helping me every step of the way! Here are some photo's taken from this exciting event!! I recommend having one of these, it was such an amazing bonding experience and a huge stress relief for me :) hehe!!

 Me, Scott's mom Kim, and Grandma. That was my job the whole 31/2 hours lol ( I painted over  the invites so no peeking :)
                                                           Another teaser :)

 My sister Briana "won" for the best handwriting and got to fill out all of the envelopes
Notice my extreme OCD and matched the decor to the wedding colors 
Hannah and Moh, worked on the bells and provided some good stories while we all worked
All of our hard work condensed down to this.. lol
and our colors all lined up, I am pretty happy with how great they all look together
 I bribed them all with chocolate, and sweets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment