Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bridal Shower

Today was my bridal shower hosted by my Maid of Honor Hannah, and I had so much fun!! It was a 50's housewife retro themed shower. Everyone had to do a Q & A game about me. Of course my sister Briana got first, followed by a close friend Alyssa swooping in for second. Then we did the toilet paper wedding dress competition that I got to judge. Here are some photo's of the FUN time :)
My awesome red heels

Beautiful gift from Aunt Kathy

Tp dress competition Mother and Mother in law with Robin

My sister's, mom and I

Wedding coordinator and amazing friend Marisa

Going over Aunt Kathy's answers! OUCH!

More TP, too much fun!

Gift for the groom

My cousin Kaila, and sister in law Britt

The whole party!

my mom and I

card made by Marisa




Frame made by Marisa :)

The "brides"

Clearly showing some attitude


My sister's TP dress :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I had an amazing Bridal Shower, and I have had so much fun blogging through the whole wedding planning process

    ReplyDelete