Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Final Fitting

I had my final dress fitting last night, and we almost had an "uh oh" moment. Everything was going smoothly there were even some more tears shed, and once we got to the last section of dress needing zipped we encountered a problem.. we were having some serious issues, this brought on more tears (not the good kind). I have been watching what I eat, working out, but nothing can prevent a certain area from growing.. after about 5 minutes of pulling tucking, and shimmy-ing we realized my peti coat was tucked up into the bodice of the dress (phew I could finally breath) then we finally got the dress zipped, and it felt a little off, not what I remembered from last time. Ellen who made my dres kept walking circles around me to determine the problem, once the shoes and everything went on we realized that the dress was up to high, like an inch to high... lol. needless to say once we moved it down and re zipped, and tucked it on it fit like a glove..   it was a long night! :) but I couldn't be happier with the end result and I can't wait to wear it in 46 days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment