Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Minute Everything

Almost every day off this summer Scott and I have been out at his parents building, cleaning, digging, and planting helping to get their house ready for the wedding. Now as we approach the final countdown I can't help but not feel stressed oddly enough, I am just excited!! Which is new for me, but I like how it feels. I am so glad that everyone who is involved in the wedding has helped us get to this point and will continue to stand by us till the big day. Of course that's not to say that there isn't things to stress about but I am taking the approach that if I can't personally change it then I can't stress over it. But as long as we have all of the people who love and support us there to share this special time with us then I have nothing to fear, fret, or freak out about :)
Final prep work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment