Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pre-Bachelorette

I was treated to a per-bachelorette  dinner by two friends since they can't make it this weekend to my actual party. We went to Applebee's and there was a guy walking from table to table doing tricks and illusions he asked me write my fiance's name on the inside of a piece of paper and then fold it in half and squeeze it in my hand.. I followed his instructions and he tore the paper into little pieces and asked me to think about the first letter of his name.. he guessed right off the bat, and then he asked me to think about the 2nd letter... he then guessed a letter close to "b" and then said no it's a "C" then asked if his name was Scott... IT WAS AWESOME! great night! So much fun!
Kimmi when he did the "rubber" trick haha!

My girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment