Friday, November 18, 2011

Cake

 I am not entirely sure how soon is too soon to start thinking about the cake, but I have a feeling choosing the cake will be my favorite part. I wanted to share a dear friend of mine's facebook page with preview's of the cakes they make, and decorate :) I have plenty of time to think about the kind of cake or what I want the cake to look like, but I can always look at them and drool. The link to their page is below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawnna-and-Marisas-Cakes/179212802125935?sk=wall

4 comments:

  1. It's never too soon to start cake tastings! lol And don't skimp! Do as many as you possibly can! =) P.S. The Portland Bridal showcase is January 7th and 8th.... I would LOVE to be someone's date! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly be your date if that is what you are offering :) I can come up the 7th, and would love to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that I'd be YOUR date... since you're the one getting hitched and all. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally meant that you be mine, and have no idea as to why it came out the way it did. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete