Sunday, December 18, 2011

Priorities

UGH. is how I am feeling right about now. All I want to do is plan this wedding and just have it happen, but instead I have to focus all of my energy into daily daunting tasks. I feel bad for those of you closest to me (bridesmaids) who I have been messaging insistently with wedding stuff, but it seems to be an excellent stress reliever. I have realized though that I keep changing my mind on things which I think is normal, but probably exhausting for those of you who have to hear my babbling and try to keep up.
It will get easier, and things will work out. I will get over some things, and others will just festure until they seem irrelevant (I hope) but for now I will continue to immerse myself into wedding planning, and bombard all of your in boxes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment