Monday, January 16, 2012

Accomplished

Today I think we have settled on a Dj, we chose our cake flavor, our favors, and also talked to some local florists. I am feeling super good at the moment. Out of all of those accomplishments one stands out above the rest we chose our guest sign in :) we both wanted something unique that would separate us from the rest, and that we could also have forever. This was one of those "minor" details that I have been struggling with and I am so relieved. Now just need to nail down the Dj, and pick a florist and hopefully things will continue to run smoothly! I am going to share our idea for the guest sign in since most of you who read my blog will be attending the wedding anyway!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear back from Del'Brico or did you find someone else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard back, my dad is covering the Dj so I sent him the cost and am waiting to hear back from him. He gave us the same price as you!! But, even if my dad doesn't okay it will will probably go for him anyway because I liked him at your wedding, and you can't beat the price :)

      Delete