Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Brain

Everything I think about and do I find some way to relate it to the wedding, and I am driving myself and pretty sure those around me INSANE! I was having such a hard time in the very beginning because no one seemed to care or want to talk about it so I kind of put myself on a wedding lock down. But now I don't care and this is the happiest time of my life and I shouldn't let everyone else bring me down. But, now I am literally loosing my marbles. Like today for example while eating m&m's I found these
m&m's in our wedding colors.... I found myself separating the green and blue ones from the rest... Come on Jennifer.. I know that ( "["Scott clicked this key while I was typing and wanted to add an addition) it will continue to get worse the closer we get to the wedding. There is so many details, and decisions that I am overwhelmed. It is nice to get the input of others. Until I get opinions that more upset me then help me.. I have come to realize that some people seem to forget who I am, and what I like. That this is mine and Scott's wedding and not theirs. :( I could go on and on about all of this, my head is spinning in circles I have decided I have a incurable disease called "wedding brain" for now I am putting my wedding diet on the back burner and indulging in bad for me food. (like the above m&ms) 

No comments:

Post a Comment