Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Everyday

This week I have come to realize that despite how much I love crafts, I am not the biggest fan of everything coming in a hundred.. This weeks tasks were the activity books for the kids, with crayons for each, and the place setting thank you notes. (I am halfway done with those) A lot of work. But lately I keep having "nightmares" about the wedding not going as planned. Last nights was that it was the morning of the wedding and we forgot the script for the officiant and had to make one up 5 minutes prior to the ceremony (disaster) I feel like I am suffering from CABS crazy ass bride syndrom (I made that up, I am sure it will catch on) I just need to take some deep breaths, and relax!! A little over 4 months to go!!
Thank you notes

the basket with the books and crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment