Friday, April 27, 2012

Photographer

To have a second photographer or not to have one?? That is the question! We got super lucky and have some amazing photographers in the family. My soon to be sister in law Brittney is a photographer, as well as Scott's brothers girlfriend Brittney who will be our wedding photographer. Scott and I discussed getting a second shooter for some extra help so Brittney is not overwhelmed, the first Brittney (I know it's confusing)  she is one of my bridesmaids so I can't really have her take a bunch of photos :) We had a second photographer in mind, but can't seem to make a decision and another fell through. I just want to know if it's necessary or if we will be okay with one photographer, and some guest shots.

2 comments:

  1. If you're looking for quantity of photos,don't worry about a second shooter... your guests will take PLENTY of photos! If you're looking for photo quality/making sure all special moments are caught, you MAY want a second shooter if you want B to be able to really get into the party... but probably only need it for the reception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the original plan was to get a second for the reception but we just didn't know if it would be worth it. I trust Britt to get all of the important moments and I figured most of the guests will get fun or random shots. But I also don't want to regret not having one if some are missed... but I still have 4 months to decide! Lol

    ReplyDelete