Monday, April 30, 2012

Wedding Rings

My engagement ring is very "non" traditional, and finding the perfect wedding band was a very easy task. I have always had an idea of what I wanted it to look like and Scott and I made it happen
A little blurry but you get the idea of the diamonds with emeralds

This is not the exact ring I have, but it shows the diamond and emeralds the band of mine is white gold and the emeralds are darker to match my engagement ring  

Finding a ring for Scott on the other hand is not an easy task, he wants a silver or white gold and would like the emerald green on it as well so we can match. I did find a ring with color but it was blue

If only I could change the blue to green I would be set, but since nothing is an easy task in wedding planning I will continue my search. but here is the general look and ideas for our rings

No comments:

Post a Comment